Knowledge of the basics of accounting in budgetary organizations is recommended for work in any managerial positions in public sector organizations and state and municipal authorities. For employees of accounting and financial services, this requirement is mandatory. The course is intended for students wishing to improve their professional qualifications. Successful completion of the training program will allow you to acquire the necessary knowledge in the field of accounting in budgetary organizations and successfully apply this knowledge in practice.
- Budgetary device in the Russian Federation
- Accounting for non-financial assets, their valuation
- Accounting for financial assets and liabilities
- Authorization of expenses of a business entity
- Accounting (financial) statements of budgetary organizations
Labor intensity of training and term of mastering the program: 120 academic hours
When implementing an additional professional program, distance educational technologies (case training), e-learning, implemented through network forms, are used.
Students have access to course materials for 90 days.
After completing the course, based on the test results, a Qualification certificate and a Certificate of advanced training of the established form are issued.